Al Mar Consulting understands the value of our natural environment and the need to minimize impacts from society and industry.
Al Mar Consulting provides comprehensive environmental services to public and private sector clients—from environmental assessments, permitting, and compliance
Our skilled consultants and project specialists provide comprehensive environmental management services that meet client business and operational lifecycle
needs for feasibility, impact analysis, and operational compliance as well as remediation, restoration and reuse of impacted property.
Our major practices integrate sustainability elements in our service delivery, yet we also provide sustainable development program-wide solutions for
major environmental challenges.
We regularly deepen our technical skills and understanding of environmental issues through extensive technical literature contributions, partnering with
academic institutions and collaborations with industry associations.
Our extensive knowledge and understanding of client processes and operations, local and regional regulatory settings and standards, and emerging global
trends sets us apart as a single source for clients' global environmental consulting needs.
We provide following services:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Services
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Development and Implementation of Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and Mitigation Strategies for Industrial and Infrastructure Projects
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental and ecological risk assessments
- Initial Environmental Assessment
- Public Involvement
- Environmental Audits / Reviews
- Resettlement planning of project-affected-people