Update of Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan (LARP) - UZB (SF): Water Resources Management Sector Project Subproject: Kyzyl-Ravat-2
Rhythm Plus / Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of Uzbekistan
The aim of this LARP was to mitigate all involuntary resettlement impacts caused by the project and provide adequate resettlement and rehabilitation assistance
to the affected households to restore or improve their pre-project standard of living.
Description of actual services provided in the assignment
Consultants has prepared summary on changing on detailed project component and impacts associated with land acquisition.
It was reviewed the following:
- Changing on project design
- Changing on impacts associated with land acquisition and resettlement
- Relocation of housing and settlements
- Income restoration and rehabilitation
- Resettlement financing and budget
- Socio-economic profile of the affected households
- Institutional arrangements
- Legal Framework