WB Project - Integrated Single Window Office for Social Assistance and Employment Services - Implementation of Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey and Rapid
The Ministry of Labor of the Republic of Uzbekistan (“MOL”) / The World Bank
The main objectives of this consultancy were: (a) develop and implement a mechanism of assessment of beneficiary satisfaction with services provided by
the Employment Centers of the Ministry, and (b) analyze perceptions of a group of Ministry’s employees of the operational changes implemented under the
RSR grant. The proposed surveys of MOL employees and project beneficiaries will help in informing implementation of the proposed Integrated Single Window
Office (ISWO) for more streamlined provision of services provided through district Employment Centers of MOL.
Description of actual services provided in the assignment
Al Mar Consulting was expected to perform activities related to the planning, implementation, and analysis of the proposed surveys sequenced broadly along
the following steps:
- Overall Planning and Preparations;
- Actual Implementation of the Survey (in two parts);
- Data Analysis and Draft and Final Reports.
Al Mar Consulting’s Responsibilities:
- Train enumerator(s) and conduct survey efficiently following the agreed methodologies and questionnaire and recording qualitative comments;
- Conduct an operational evaluation to obtain feedback on operations of the new modernized offices by conducting interviewing of the employees at the
center and the district offices;
- Finalize and prepare database for analysis (with a total of minimum 200 respondents);
- Data Analysis and Draft and Final Reports;
- Supplement reports with descriptive statistics, graphics, tables, and boxes to capture both quantitative and qualitative information from the survey;
- Fine tune draft reports based on recommendations and suggestions from review to generate final reports.